[Back to Current Opportunities]
ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAM MANAGER & SENIOR CLIENT LEADER
We have been retained by our client to identify and recruit an Environmental Program Manager & Senior Client Leader ("Seller Doer"). Our Client is a $100 million-dollar professional services company offering environmental science and management consulting services to the real estate development, energy & utilities, industrial, and infrastructure market segments
This position will be responsible for developing, growing and executing site investigation and remediation programs with private sector clients primarily in the southeastern United States (NC, SC, GA, AL, TN). The successful candidate will leverage existing client relationships to successfully develop and execute projects in this region.
This position will be located in Greenville, SC.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
Key skills and experience that our client desires include:
- Develop and grow contracting opportunities that provide environmental management services to private sector clients primarily in the Southeast US.
- In cooperation with other regional offices, develop and implement business strategies, set annual marketing budgets, and prepare for bidding opportunities to meet stated business metric goals.
- Leverage existing client relationships and transition those contacts over as new business for the firm.
- Target contacts in the areas of industrial, aerospace, manufacturing, and automotive markets to increase the Firm's presence in those market segments.
- Be personally able to win at least $1-2M in annual net revenue (total revenue minus contractor costs) in contaminated site management services with private-sector clients and be able to manage project execution.
- Execute and oversee environmental consulting projects, acting as the program manager and main client contact for any work attained and leveraging that work to existing staff in Greenville and other hires you or the Firm may identify to support the growth of the Greenville, SC office.
- Oversee the safe execution of all phases of a project and ability to delegate to other personnel in Greenville as we grow to meet the client's objectives as well as company goals for revenue generation and profitability.
- More than 15 years experience in environmental consulting with minimum of 10 years experience developing business for an environmental consulting firm.
- For engineering candidates experience in designing and executing subsurface investigation and remediation work (soil, groundwater, vapor intrusion).
- For geology/hydrogeology candidates experience in hydrogeologic investigations, oil and hazardous material site evaluations, remedial action planning and implementation, and groundwater modeling.
- Demonstrated track record of selling $1-2 million dollars in annual net revenues for remediation consulting work.
- Possess program and project management capabilities and experience to effectively manage projects.
- Well-established contacts in SC and the southeastern states as noted above and a significant client following.
- Strong desire to work in the private sector.
- Ability to work and collaborate with employees at all levels and across all disciplines.
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment, interfacing with a variety of different groups to accomplish project objectives.
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with shared resources.
- Must be a goal-oriented, high energy leader with strategic vision, an entrepreneurial spirit, and high personal goals.
- BS degree in engineering or geology
- Advanced professional degree (preferred)
- SC (or GA, AL) professional engineering or geologist registration (PE or PG)
Qualified, interested candidates may email or fax your resume to us:
Please indicate which position you are applying for by including full name of position. Your resume and all conversations will be held in strictest confidence. Thank you for your interest in CareerSMITH.
[Back to Current Opportunities]