GENERAL MANAGER, CLIENT SERVICES
We have been retained by our client to identify and recruit a GM, Client Services. Our Client is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and natural resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. The Company provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public-sector clients and operates globally across five continents with major operations in Australia, U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Chile, UK, Middle East, and the Philippines. Driven by a client-service led culture, this highly regarded firm connects the knowledge, skill, and experience of its people with innovative practices, technical capabilities, and robust systems to create lasting community benefit. The Company is ranked among the Top 30 Design Firms in Engineering News Record's Top Global Design Firms annual ranking.
This position will be located in North America.The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and champion global client relationship management protocols and practices.
- Develop and champion the development of alternative sales leadership capabilities focused on creating world class client relationships.
- Leverage and share client service and CRM practice improvements across regions.
- Lead customer experience improvement programs.
- Assess the internal and external environment, taking into account the client experience, together with the Company's brand, culture and operations as they relate to global / key clients.
- Own and drive the group CRM program and systems.
- Provision of client service data and market sector analysis to support strategic planning, decision-making and monitoring progress.
- Play a key role where required on building the 'C-suite' client relationships with key global clients.
- Develop and lead sales and channel effectiveness.
- Evaluate and assess organic growth options and funding proposals.
- Coordinate periodic business reviews with the CEO for the EMG and Board.
- Conduct and interpret competitor analysis, industry research and future revenue stream options.
- 25+ years' experience in the Engineering or consulting/professional services sector with at least 10 years of experience in a leadership role responsible for strategy planning, business development, and/or operations management.
- Excellent track record in leading companies to achieve significant organic growth in revenue and profit.
- Strong preference for global leadership experience with an international perspective.
- Proven success in identifying market opportunities, developing strategy, and capitalizing on strategies to increase revenue and market share.
- Proven track record in increasing the diversification of services across markets service line and geographies.
- Strong understanding of global market trends, economic and political events, and potential business disruptions and the impacts these events have on a global engineering and consulting business.
- Experience evaluating market competitors on a global basis and how to use this information to better position the Company to compete.
- Ability to partner and influence all aspects of business development and sales on a global basis, including strategy development, qualifying clients and opportunities, client relationship management, contract negotiation, deal structuring, and securing contracts.
- Experience developing and maintaining executive level client relationships plus the proven ability to build trust and work closely with senior executives.
- Strategic thought leader with strong knowledge of the industry and how to capture work.
- B.S. in Business or Engineering (or related discipline).
- M.B.A. (preferred).
Qualified, interested candidates may email or fax your resume to us:
Please indicate which position you are applying for by including full name of position. Your resume and all conversations will be held in strictest confidence. Thank you for your interest in CareerSMITH.
[Back to Current Opportunities]