PROGRAM MANAGER, DOE
We have been retained by our client to identify and recruit a Program Manager, DOE. Our Client is a Fortune 500 company, is one of the world's leading publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management firms. Active across six continents, the Company works with governments and multinational companies to design, build, and maintain many of the world's most complex and challenging projects.
This position will be located at the DOE Program Site.The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for single point accountability to the DOE for total contract performance and project execution based on the annual budget.
- Oversee the site-wide performance of environmental remediation, decontamination, waste management, site closure, and nuclear decommissioning services.
- Implement the overall vision for project performance, providing centralized leadership and instilling a safety-conscious work environment.
- Instill a site-wide integrated safety and performance based management culture to ensure a zero accident/zero incidence track record.
- Authorize contract negotiations and contract modification approvals.
- Initiate, reinforce, develop, and promote an organizational culture of commitment to safety, security, quality, cost and schedule efficiency, and continuous improvement in performance.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with the DOE, oversight groups, regulators, labor unions, and stakeholder community groups.
- Ensure client satisfaction with respect to contract performance, safety, quality, and delivery of all site-wide services.
- Ensure the implementation of integrated management systems and processes that leverage performance efficiencies.
- Ensure the complete compliance with all mandated and regulated site-wide policies and procedures.
- Communicate issues, uncertainties, and risks to the DOE, stakeholders, and the LLC Board of Managers in a timely manner.
- Lead strategic planning to maximize site-wide resource efficiency and improve capabilities and missions.
- Establish and maintain proactive communications with all stakeholders.
- Take proactive actions to resolve issues that surface and provide on-going operational awareness of performance trends to the DOE, stakeholders, and LLC Board of Managers.
- Promote enhanced communication, cooperation and integration across the site enterprise.
- 20+ years of leadership experience including management of services and operations for the government sector.
- Experience with environmental remediation, decontamination, waste management, site closure, and nuclear decommissioning services.
- Proven track record in achieving exceptional safety, cost and schedule performance on federal projects.
- Must have an exceptional track record of project safety with experience leading a "zero incidents" safety culture.
- Experience as a hands-on, results-oriented leader adept at working with regulatory agencies and stakeholders to overcome challenges and collaboratively achieve project milestones.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about the Federal contracting business and ready to join a highly motivated and strong team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and well developed interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player and capable of building a high performing team.
Qualified, interested candidates may email or fax your resume to us:
Please indicate which position you are applying for by including full name of position. Your resume and all conversations will be held in strictest confidence. Thank you for your interest in CareerSMITH.
[Back to Current Opportunities]