VICE PRESIDENT, OFFSHORE
We have been retained by our client to identify and recruit a Vice President, Offshore.
The VP, Offshore resides within the company's Engineering & Construction division, a multibillion dollar operating group. The position will be responsible for strategic growth and operations leadership of the Company's Offshore Group. The successful candidate will develop and execute and aggressive growth plan as well as effectively manage operations, ensuring superior project execution and profitability. This leadership position requires a high energy executive with a passion for the industry and the the proven ability to foster a strong, team?oriented culture, develop and execute strategic objectives, and lead the division in growth and profitability.
This position will be located in Houston, TX.The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for the strategic growth and full performance of offshore services in North America.
- Lead and manage all operations activities, including engineering, procurement, fabrication, hook up, installation, and overall project delivery for offshore project execution.
- Develop new business in the offshore oil and gas industry by attracting new clients from previous business relationships and leveraging existing relationships with current oil and gas clients.
- Develop, mentor, and lead a strong team within the unit and ensure superior project execution.
- Develop and implement the operating units' business strategy, including the annual and long-term business plans, ensuring that the business strategy is aligned with overall corporate strategic objectives.
- Identify, develop and negotiate partnership agreements to strengthen proposal and project teams on major pursuits.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in the offshore O&G sector within the EPC industry.
- At least ten years of experience serving in an executive management position with P&L responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of engineering, procurement, construction, and installation services for offshore platforms, floating production and subsea facilities.
- Growth-oriented and dynamic leader with a proven ability to develop and execute business growth strategies and a successful track record in growth and profitability.
- Strong network of major oil and gas clients, industry contacts, and access to a wide range of resources.
- Experience with contractual and commercial practices for various project delivery models, including EPC/EPCI project execution, fabrication, installation, and commissioning.
- Results-oriented professional with the ability to develop effective strategies, set target goals, and execute plans to meet financial and organization objectives.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills with exceptional interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Strong risk management skills with the ability to successfully establish and execute complex contracts.
- Must demonstrate a strong record of safety and a commitment to the value of safety measures.
- Must have a personal commitment to organizational excellence, displaying honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
Qualified, interested candidates may email or fax your resume to us:
Please indicate which position you are applying for by including full name of position. Your resume and all conversations will be held in strictest confidence. Thank you for your interest in CareerSMITH.
[Back to Current Opportunities]